C'mon April!

Boll Weevil

1677071935425.jpeg

CHRIS WILSON

Yeah....I've been seeing some nice size flocks out in the fields lately. Saw two really nice Toms out and about the other afternoon. I'm definitely getting antsy and ready for April.

Atchman2

I have seen a huge flock on my hog hunting land. I know they come through every morning in one area around 10 AM. I set the hog feeder to go off at that point. :p I'll turn off the hogs feeders a couple weeks before the season. I have been on the property enough now to know their habits and routes, so I feel pretty good about getting one.

xatxay

They've moved our season back two weeks & it's killing me. I believe it's supposed to help re-build our flocks but I'd prefer taking days off the end of the season. I'm no fan of hunting when it's 90 degrees.

Southern Sportsman

They've moved our season back two weeks & it's killing me. I believe it's supposed to help re-build our flocks but I'd prefer taking days off the end of the season. I'm no fan of hunting when it's 90 degrees.
Taking days off the back of the season wouldn't accomplish anything. They moved the season back to allow more hens to breed before we start killing gobblers.

I agree with most of the regulatory changes, but I still may go crazy waiting for April 15.

Latest posts