Cincy fans are blaming their current woes on Butch

Wrangler95

Hillbilly Hunter said:
I figured you be scouring the web looking for something to take the attention off of Muschump!!

He was providing stats last week on how good Driskel was,I told him he was making a fool of himself but he didnt listen I guess!!

PalsPal

Cincy fans are crying because Jones jilted them and then they thought Tuberville was going to easily replace him.

They were picked to win their conference, but have underperformed, so they are hurt. Much like the UF fans who dismissed last year's 4-8 season and blamed injuries. Hey, at least they don't have that excuse this year, which is really tragic, because then they might keep Mushcamp another year.

It would be awesome if he could somehow hang on. Beating UGA could do the trick. UF has lost three in a row to GA. FACT! Ouch :D !

farmin68

Wrangler95 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:
I figured you be scouring the web looking for something to take the attention off of Muschump!!

He was providing stats last week on how good Driskel was,I told him he was making a fool of himself but he didnt listen I guess!!

Driskel might turn into an all-pro QB if he would take time to read his stats on TNDeer. :D

Wrangler95

farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

Driskel might turn into an all-pro QB if he would take time to read his stats on TNDeer. :D

LOL!! :grin:

gator-n-buck

farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

Only if Driskel could play UT every game, he would be undefeated and a 1st round draft choice.... :grin:

gator-n-buck

Twinshooter said:
gator-n-buck said:
Twinshooter said:
Where do you guys think that G-n-B gets all his worthless Stats from surely not Gatorland Express.

I'm going to have to take my shoes off next season to keep up with one very important stat..... :)

Oh my, that one cuts deep! :cry:

Sorry I played the "10" in a row card.... :eek:

farmin68

gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

Only if Driskel could play UT every game, he would be undefeated and a 1st round draft choice.... :grin:

Not without his backup to come in and finish the game for him.

PalsPal

gator-n-buck said:
Sorry I played the "10" in a row card....

It's all ya got, albeit a strong trump card :D !

But, at least we can welcome you with open arms to mediocrity. It's not so bad, and you get used to it after a while :D !

gator-n-buck

farmin68 said:
gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:
Wrangler95 said:
Hillbilly Hunter said:

Not without his backup to come in and finish the game for him.

Team sport.... :)

PalsPal

gator-n-buck said:
Team sport.... :)

You are correct. I loved how he rallied behind Harris on the prayer TD.

This "Are you <blanking> kidding me?" smirk spoke volumes :D !

20141020_144651_zpsbd5b6256.jpeg

Latest posts