cheap walmart broadheads

highcountry74

i was wondering how many of yall shoot em.i bought 3 packs of the el cheapos i think they where 9.75 for 3 (eastmen or realtree) brand 100 grain.they shot very good from my barnett.opening day i had a doe in at 22 yards broadside.i shot her she went maybe 20-25 yards piles up.the bolt went through both shoulders then stuck in a 3-4 inch sapling with 5 inches on the otherside.the shaft of the head bent but to say it went through both shoulders then a small tree was awesome.my dad gave me 2 packs of the carbon express quad pro 100 4 blades.2nd deer was shot at 26 yards shot through both shoulders again found the bolt and the small bleeder blade broke and warped the head again.i might only get i shot with each head but it sure beats paying 20-30 bucks for 3 heads.the only draw back to the 9 buck heads was that i had to go through a few bolts to find one that spinned the head perfectly.the carbon express heads spinned almost with each bolt.just because there cheap dosent mean they wont work.

stryker

They do work as any will work but They couldn't give me any of the 4 blade cut on contact broads that has a blade in the front...... I know I shot one this year and it folded over bad it looked like it had been hit several times with a hammer. I do have to say if a person could always make a perfect shot then they would be awesome but it don't happen this way. I learned my lesson real fast and I'm going to stick with any broad head except the broad heads that have blades in the front instead of steel. It's good broad heads at walmart. I just don't recommend any as I described above. I know by experience that they are bull---- and I don't want to see somebody else go through the same thing I did. Those Bones are something else and it's all in the exact spot u hit just because u shot through ones shoulders don't mean it will happen every time with any broad head. I just want steel in the front every time so it does the busting and the the blades just have to do the cutting. JMO

Latest posts