Cheap Faux Muck Boots

basset

The last two pairs of Mucks I've bought, low quarters and ankle boots, have both had problems - sole coming loose on one, pull-on loops tearing out on the other. Switched to Lacrosse, a little heavier but they have held up fine.

Saw some similar cheap boots at Aldi the other night, price about the same as I remember.

Pic IN the Casa

I bought my kid some Redhead muck type boots at BPS about 4 yrs ago for $35. They have held up well.

I'd buy those Ozark Trails for that price. I like the way Mucks fit better than most other brands.

LanceS4803

I have cheap boots for stuff around the house or going into briars. Don't care if they get torn up.
Save the Mucks for actually hunting, when walking and comfort are a priority.

TNLynn

Bought a pair of short muck style boots at aldi over a year ago. I have the most expensive mucks and a pair of the cheapest mucks. I like the aldi knockoff better. I said if they ever had them again I would buy every pair in my size. Well, that happened today and I have 3 new pair for way under $100. They are just as comfortable, easier to get on and off and ALOT cheaper.

Boone25/06

I order 3 pairs after seeing this post. After getting them 3 days later and trying them on I order 4 more pairs! I have muck wetlands and dry shod southland and definitely like the dry shod the best of all but for $25 these are a steal and have plenty of backups if they don't last long. Hay feeding boots and concrete pouring boots don't usually last too long anyways. Order a pair if your on the fence they are well worth $25 but they do run big. I ordered a size smaller than my mucks and they fit well.

Latest posts