Catoosa

deerfever

Reported 18 was total weekend harvest. What was hunter success ratio? Harvest number per square mile? Buck/doe ratio checked in?
The only information you could get that you are asking would be in the hunter toolbox. You can see the harvest and how many buck/doe killed. No way to know how many hunters were at Catoosa as it's non quota but in the past it has been covered up with people and approximately 80,000 acres.

killingtime 41

Almost impossible to find the info you're looking for. Hunters toolbox doesn't give you much info. Except how many were killed and what sex they were. I hope these quota hunts this year are not as packed as last years. Don't mind a crowd but when you don't have a green piece of ground left like last year to put a camper or camp it's a madhouse. Except the low areas and if you've spent anytime hunting catoosa. When there's rain in the forecast do not set up camp in any low spots tent or camper.

tanasirivertea

Before covid, the catoosa late October quota hunt was my favorite thing ever! But 2020 was nuts! My BIL had multiple dudes coming thru under his stand doing deer drives (like WTF?!) and I had a dude IN. MY. STAND. In a fit of rage, I decided not to engage cause nothing good was going to occur. So I drove around hopping out to speed scout with muzzleloader in hand. Found a community scrape, waited less than 15 min and shot a 3.5yr old 8pt!

Latest posts