Carbon Express X-Force Blade Crossbow

Jcalder

I have one. It's not fast and after 40 yards accuracy isn't great. But it does just fine at the ranges I'll shoot. I did just upgrade the scope and that has helped some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanman

Thanks for the info, I usually hunt thick stuff so 40 is good for me. Get what ya pay for and a $186 crossbow has to have some issues somewhere I'm sure.

Jcalder

I have a coworker who has killed several with one as well. I'll agree that you get what you pay for. And that's also why I'm not upset past 40 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanman

Good to hear it is easy to handle. Last Christmas we got my 12yr old stepson one of these....https://www.crosman.com/tyro. So when I saw the X Force Blade I figured it may be a better fit for him, he has grown like a weed this summer. Funny thing is, the Tyro is a 175lb dw at 245fps vs the Blade having a 165lb dw at 320fps. Guess that is the difference in recurve limbs vs the compound limbs. Claimed kenetic energy for the Blade is around 85 and thinking the Tyro around 45 if I remember right. That's a huge jump in ke. I'm one of those Jackhammer fans and will more than likely be running them on both rigs. Looking forward to using both this season. Two low end crossbows so I'm not out an arm and a leg, plus he'll have a backup.

Latest posts