can't wait !!!

mathews338

for the water to reach 50dg and get into some of these like we did last year. the pic on top was from dale hollow last march and the other pic was from centerhill last march. we wore them out on jerk baits and spinners!
smallie1.jpg
[/img]
smallie.jpg
[/img]
both days we had our best 5 go 20+ lbs.

Rowdy

Now that right there is what I call fun.

That 2nd pic looks very much like a place we call "the wall", on the Cumberland river, just north of Dover. That's the only spot for miles in either direction that I've ever caught any smallies.

mossyhorns300

Awesome! I can't wait either. We smoked em pretty well last year at Pickwick at the end of February and the first of March on jerkbaits also on points and shallow humps. I'm ready to get back on the water.

tophat

I pretty sure i know what wall you are talking about.I also have caught some nice small mouths of that stretch of wall

That 2nd pic looks very much like a place we call "the wall", on the Cumberland river, just north of Dover. That's the only spot for miles in either direction that I've ever caught any smallies. [/quote]

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have caught so many smallies off that rock bluff on the Hill it should be against the law. One night, throwing a black, 1/8-ounce buzz bait, all I did was run back forth along that bluff.

I would cast back into those littole crevices and bring that buzzer out just fast enough to keep it on top. I went through three of those lures. They had plastic wings and I broke some throwing against the rocks. I bet I caught 50 good smallies.

But that was I lived at Cove Hollow and could fish every night.

Latest posts