candies creek

Safari Hunt

There is a road off the state road that leads to the duckie pond. Park at the turnaround if the road isn't closed and walk in, I would guess. That's all I can add.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Supremely easy to get to #5. Just walk in along the levee till you see the stake.

Just be sure to bear left after turning off Hwy 306. You'll see the parking area.

Safari Hunt

Love that WMA. I have taken my grandson there before waterfowl season just to look and search for tracks. The area across the road is open during waterfowl season.
Story: we were going into the area across the road from the parking area and saw an empty corn bag. Hmmm. Hate to get caught with someone else's corn close by.

Trey13

Went by there today. Saw a few woodies and 3-4 hooded mergansers. You know there is another way to get in off the main road not by the bridge? A sign is up showing the entrance

Racknquack

Went by there today. Saw a few woodies and 3-4 hooded mergansers. You know there is another way to get in off the main road not by the bridge? A sign is up showing the entrance
You turn in there and you got about a mile walk. That entrance is to the lower ponds.

Mattt

Haven't hunted ducks in tn since before the draw change. Rogers creek and candies both we killed more form 11-1 than any other time. Most guys would leave and we would have it to ourselves. This year is the first year I've bought a tn license I. A long time. Won't be able to claim landowner exemption till next year so we bought. I pretty much don't agree with anything the state does here. Good luck

Latest posts