Springville Bottoms Or Gin Creek

tophat

Haha true lol. Yea he was a butt. I will say this tho Blind 16 you told me about boy has that blind been sought after hard now. Suck's I had it in my hands lol. Several folks going up on the 25th trying to get it in Jackson

Headhunter

My cousin owns one blind and I thought he actually owned 2 or maybe him and his brother each own a blind, I know for sure they own one. They said it is a waste of time to hunt it anymore. TWRA screwed that up to.

Titanxd17

Didn't get drawn at gin this year, but we have have all the blinds 3-4 different times in the past hunted there all my life, shoot me a pm if you have questions about it.

kopter doktor

Did anyone on here get drawn for any of these 2 locations? If so, I have some questions for ya
I got the #2 blind in bigsandy..blind 11,#10 is the # 1 blind there,but this year TWRA put in a new blind between blind 10 and blind 12,it is blind 13,so with that happening my blind 11 should be the best blind there.so far I had 3 texts from people I do not know that offered $$$$$$$$$$$...we are talking big $$$$$$$$$$...we four of us said no,that is agaisnt the law.so we will see how this hunt goes this season.looking forward the a great duck and goose year.

West_Tn

I got the #2 blind in bigsandy..blind 11,#10 is the # 1 blind there,but this year TWRA put in a new blind between blind 10 and blind 12,it is blind 13,so with that happening my blind 11 should be the best blind there.so far I had 3 texts from people I do not know that offered $$$$$$$$$$$...we are talking big $$$$$$$$$$...we four of us said no,that is agaisnt the law.so we will see how this hunt goes this season.looking forward the a great duck and goose year.
The new Blind #13 is right between 10 and 11. It will affect 10 and 11, mainly 11, much more than it will 12 in my opinion.

kopter doktor

The new Blind #13 is right between 10 and 11. It will affect 10 and 11, mainly 11, much more than it will 12 in my opinion.
I do not agree,because blind 13 will shoot everything that passes by, with in 80 yards to keep blind 10 from working those birds,blind 11 has a row of tree,s that will seperate us from them.have a nice day

THE DUKE

That wld have been a hard decision for me with the way the last 4yrs have been
The migration has changed to the west.

Latest posts