Sold/Expired Canadian Belt Knife

Shag

I had never held one of these before and always thought them to be an odd looking knife. Some guys on a traditional archery site I frequent were singing the praises of this design…talking about how good it feels and how useful it is. So, I thought, hmm…I'm gonna make one. Did some research on dimensions and such and got to work. I will have to say, they were correct! Very nice feeling knife. Would be an awesome skinner!

7mm08

A guy in Canada gave my Dad one 45-50 years ago when we visited Ontario to fish. He might have bought it. The thing would shave you. Handle and blade are similar. My older brother wanted it for whatever reason.

Beautiful work as always!

Shag

A guy in Canada gave my Dad one 45-50 years ago when we visited Ontario to fish. He might have bought it. The thing would shave you. Handle and blade are similar. My older brother wanted it for whatever reason.

Beautiful work as always!
Thanks!

Shag

Nice knife. Is the pic with dry land fish this year?? If so, I gotta get out there.
It was taken this morning, about 5 minutes before posting. If you've got a spot for early morels, I'd be checking. I picked 5 today. Probably at least 30 of the little ones that I'm gonna leave for a few days and see if they'll grow up a little more.

Huntaholic

I knew that one wouldnt last long! The ergonomics of it were so PERFECT! Hes selling these things too cheap folks! Ive got a Jay Replogle knife, he was on Forged In Fire and won I think, but the knife I have of his is over $600 and hes at least a year out on building knives. Shag's knives are on par, if not better than Jays!

Latest posts