Sold/Expired Drop Point Hunter Knife

dsa5455

I was reading all the comments. Was wondering all the way to the end if someone was going to pull the trigger. Beautiful knife. Congrats to the buyer.

JBell

He just custom built one for me as well. I gave the expert full liberties on design and he did not disappoint!!! Crazy awesome work he does!!!

Shag

He just custom built one for me as well. I gave the expert full liberties on design and he did not disappoint!!! Crazy awesome work he does!!!
Thanks Justin! And Im glad you liked it. That one is a REALLY bad @$$ knife!!! Probably my favorite one I've ever made.

One picture after the water bottle slice in the snow. First attempt at a differential heat treat and bringing out a hamon. IMG_2414.jpeg

JK19902

So, I just got my knife from Shag today. It is freakin' awesome! I highly recommend this guy! It is beautiful and built to last. I look forward to seeing what else he does. Take care.

Hduke86

Shag

That bear I got from you sits at the doorway of my wife's classroom to meet the little kids everyday. You gave me a "Christmas tree" one also and she took the time to sand it and stained it with tint and it looks awesome also.
Awesome! I'm glad they are being put to good use!

Latest posts