Camden, Blind 106

MickThompson

One of the points for no hopping the tier 2 blinds was to call out the permitee for just that kind of BS. Call the area manager and do his job by reporting it and maybe they will do as they told they would and kick them out of the draws next year!
Or perhaps some locals are ticked about the new draw rules so they trashed it to cause problems/protest?

Grizzly Johnson

I had a 4 day hunt in Blind 106, Camden bottoms after Christmas weekend. Disappointing to say the least. Blind was trashed with coke bottles, doughnut boxes,trash in general. some one had pulled a lot of the brush off the front of the blind. It was like a lot of kids were in there over the weekend. I guess TWRA needs to hire some moms to clean up after their little spoiled brats. They need to show a little respect for the next guy. What goes around comes around. We cleaned up all the trash these little pieces of s--t left.
I know who a couple guys were that hunted Friday and it wasn't left a mess. Brush was sparse on the front then. Whoever hunted it Saturday and/or Sunday must have left the mess.

Last edited:

TAFKAP

I had a 4 day hunt in Blind 106, Camden bottoms after Christmas weekend. Disappointing to say the least. Blind was trashed with coke bottles, doughnut boxes,trash in general. some one had pulled a lot of the brush off the front of the blind. It was like a lot of kids were in there over the weekend. I guess TWRA needs to hire some moms to clean up after their little spoiled brats. They need to show a little respect for the next guy. What goes around comes around. We cleaned up all the trash these little pieces of s--t left.

Sounds like you're just salty about the new opportunities being offered to people

Latest posts