Calling deer?

MUP

To both your points, JC and Mike, this should be the norm at all times while on stand. Several years ago I made the choice to refrain from calling of any sort, and just be as still as I could be, all other things remaining the same, and my deer sightings, and subsequent mature buck kills increased.

tree_ghost

MUP":cfxmor8g said:
To both your points, JC and Mike, this should be the norm at all times while on stand. Several years ago I made the choice to refrain from calling of any sort, and just be as still as I could be, all other things remaining the same, and my deer sightings, and subsequent mature buck kills increased.
I listened to a podcast the other day with Dr. Karl Miller of UGA. He went into the the science of a deers senses. Interesting to hear what his extensive research yielded in the form of useful hunting information. You should check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCDEERMAN

tree_ghost":6qs97o68 said:
MUP":6qs97o68 said:
I listened to a podcast the other day with Dr. Karl Miller of UGA. He went into the the science of a deers senses. Interesting to hear what his extensive research yielded in the form of useful hunting information. You should check it out!

Is this it tree_ghost?

https://nockon.podbean.com/e/pc-211-dee ... rl-miller/

Just want to make sure before I dedicate an hour to it :tu:

tree_ghost

JCDEERMAN":2fw6zg45 said:
I listened to the one I posted. The one you posted is 20 minutes longer. Looks like I will be listening to that one now too :D
It was really fascinating stuff

Latest posts