Call cams at Sam's club.

Carlos

Three solid green lights on the battery tray. Then all lights go out. Instructions says this means camera is ready. Supposed to take a photo if I hit the sync button. It doesn't.
I don't think the sync button makes it take a photo. I could be mistaken. I'm pretty sure the sync button is what's used to connect it to the phone/network.

In the app there should be a scheduled daily test picture. Mine is setup to send that at 0820.
Did you try turning it on, closing the door, waiting a couple minutes, and walking in front of it yet?

Last edited:

Carlos

That's strange. On the 2 I have, as long as I get the 3 green lights at startup, theyre all set and ready.

backyardtndeer

In the app there should be a scheduled daily test picture. Mine is setup to send that at 0820.
I wondered about this, why I get a picture at the same time every day, it matches the time that says upload in the settings.

So far on mine, it has done well at taking pics of does, but not getting nearly as many pics as I was with the camera I switched from, and yet for it to take a pic of any bucks. Really is weird, I was getting a young but pretty 8pt about daily. Think I am going to put my other camera back out, but on a different edge facing back towards the cell unit.

Also wondered why I am getting later dumps of pics with like 4 pics when I have it set to send instant. Getting lapses in some cases 4 or 5 hours later. Camera has 3 out of 4 bars.

Carlos

I wondered about this, why I get a picture at the same time every day, it matches the time that says upload in the settings.

So far on mine, it has done well at taking pics of does, but not getting nearly as many pics as I was with the camera I switched from, and yet for it to take a pic of any bucks. Really is weird, I was getting a young but pretty 8pt about daily. Think I am going to put my other camera back out, but on a different edge facing back towards the cell unit.

Also wondered why I am getting later dumps of pics with like 4 pics when I have it set to send instant. Getting lapses in some cases 4 or 5 hours later. Camera has 3 out of 4 bars.
My test photos always came thru within a minute or 2 mins of the time setting.
Then, just 2-3 days ago they started running about 2 hours behind. I think there may be something going on with the network.

Snowwolfe

My instruction manual doesn't say anything about a daily test photo.
CS doesn't answer the phone, return emails, or call back after I left my number.
Your on your own with this camera. Lesson learned, but it was worth trying

themanpcl

there is a new upload setting in the cell setup that did cause some issues. Instant Group apparently was the culprit. I have always used instant but mine stopped sending pics for 2 days.

Carlos

Both of mine have operated almost flawlessly, but stopped taking pictures yesterday.

I have no idea what's going on but I'm guessing the system is overloaded, because everyones putting their cameras out RN?
I'm sure they'll get it taken care of before long.

themanpcl

Interesting, I still never heard back from CS via email or telephone.
Hopefully it is a different group that the ones supporting the Stealth/Muddy/Wildgame cell cams (GSM marketing). Wait times in 2 hour range and no call backs after they made that an option. 2 week turnaround on emails. I guess when you buy up 20+ companies and try to support all of the products with the same size CS group you used when you had 5 companies....

Carlos

This just fixed both of mine that were out of order.

Attachments

• 1664485373087.png
    1664485373087.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20220927-143323_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-143323_Chrome.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 56

Latest posts