Call cams at Sam's club.

Carlos

I've had great luck out of these cellular cameras and they're now just $79.

Attachments

• 20220913_154942.jpg
    20220913_154942.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 226

themanpcl

Looks like it's the Stealth Fusion - The Stealth Cam Sonix Wireless Camera takes the guesswork out of cellular activation and will have you transmitting images in a matter of minutes with their quick scan QR setup. Combined with Stealth Cam's new data plans, the Stealth Cam Cellular Trail Camera offers affordable options for every budget and need. The Stealth Cam Command APP 2.0 and WEB Interface Modernized user interface and setup web, app and mobile-based access adds more convenience. Dedicated cloud storage allows you to access images from anywhere on any device. Other features include shared access capable to create and manage galleries and integrated animal recognition. The Al software lets you program camera settings remotely

Carlos

The ad at Sam's says it comes with 90 days of service. Reviews are mixed though and many said they had troubles and no customer support. I may try one.
I've had good luck with mine. Just pay close attention as to how you insert the sim card. It goes in upside down and backwards from what you'd think.

Carlos

Hmmmm…..nice looking camera, lots of green lights on the back. Registered it, gave credit card number, inserted Sim correctly, hit the sync button. But it doesn't seem to take or send photos
You've got the Command app downloaded on your phone, right?
Did you recheck the settings, under the 'camera setup' tab, in the app?

themanpcl

Take out the SD card and see if pics are on there. If they are, the sync isn't working or bad cell signal/sim card. If no pics, cam is probably defective.

Latest posts