BUTT-OUT....

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
kmac,
You can actually get it all out without cutting the bone anyway, but this might make it a tad easier.

jakeway

You don't have to cut the pelvic bone anyway.

One thing I never heard anyone explain, though, is how you get the butt-hole off of the thing after you use it!

(I bought one anyway. Hopefully soon I can post how it worked!)

Jeremy9459

I have used this and it is very easy but a little messy when it comes to clean up. Just like the thing says though, push it in turn then pull out. No need to cut any pelvic bone. Will use this from now on.

Rut-N-Strut

pass-thru said:
just another gimic.....they'll market anything to get your money.

Dang Right. I bought one thinking it would be a great tool. Well I got to use it last week on my doe. I threw the thing as far as I could!!! I made a bigger mess than I would have without using it. It tore the gut inside of the deer dumping its poo inside it.

Buncome_ridge_hunter

I plan on buying one and would like to know how easy they are? Has anyone ever tried it out. It's got to be easier than either cutting the pelvic bone, or actually cutting around the butt hole. I usually just split the pelvic bone, but I never get a clean cut with a hatchet and let me tell you, it ain't easy.

Darkthirty II

A good sharp knife will work just as good, if not better. No need to cut pelvic bone, and no it will not make a mess.

dhines

I've used one of these tools for the last two seasons and won't ever be going back. It works exactly as advertised.