Burris Optics

TDUBZ731

I have been looking around for a scope for my new Savage. I have nave dug and dug for dirt on the Burris 4.5x12x42mm but have not found much. Lifetime warranty, quality glass, and dual recoil spring technology ( didnt know scopes had this)
So, before i pull the trigger, has anyone had any first hand experiences with Burris?
TIA

Sent frm the woodz

Hardwoodmaterials

I have a couple of the FF2's and E1's and have had them on everything up to a 300Win with no issues at all. I can't say anything either way on their customer service since I have never had to use it.

TDUBZ731

Which of the 2 do gou prefer and why?
Hardwoodmaterials":21yssfv5 said:
I have a couple of the FF2's and E1's and have had them on everything up to a 300Win with no issues at all. I can't say anything either way on their customer service since I have never had to use it.

Sent frm the woodz

Hardwoodmaterials

Both have some things I like and some I don't but I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I like that the E1 has a power ring instead of the whole back of the scope turning to adjust the magnification like the FF2. The E1 reticle floats in the middle and it takes some getting used to. If you don't consider the reticle I prefer the E1. It would hands down be the E1 if they would put there regular ballistic plex reticle in them.

280longshot

Well essentially you're correct, I have a coworker who lives in Mississippi is how I deal with that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

280longshot

Andy S.":11zkrb78 said:
TDUBZ731":11zkrb78 said:
Why is that?
They are a wholesaler to various TN Hunting and Fishing stores, thus will not compete with who they supply. I ship to MS or AR (friends house) to get around it.
Same here

TDUBZ731

280longshot":26vssbda said:
Andy S.":26vssbda said:
TDUBZ731":26vssbda said:
Why is that?
They are a wholesaler to various TN Hunting and Fishing stores, thus will not compete with who they supply. I ship to MS or AR (friends house) to get around it.
Same here

Nice. Appreviate all the information guys!

Sent frm the woodz

BigD_625

Hardwoodmaterials":1xmwr3wo said:

Their customer service is top notch. I have sent in two scopes, and both were repaired and returned within a couple of weeks. Both were models that had been long discontinued, so I was glad that they repaired my originals instead of just sending me a new one. I do prefer the original FullField (Made in U.S.A.), but the coatings are much better on the newer glass.

They emailed me to let me know when they received the scope and sent me a tracking number when it left them.

Their forever warranty is on par with Vortex.

From the Burris Warranty Page

Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.

No repair or replacement charge
No warranty card needed
No receipt needed
No questions asked

vonb

I second their warranty service. I had a FFII that wouldn't hold POI. I sent it back for repair and they had it back to me fixed within one week. Can't beat that for service.

Latest posts