Burris Fastfire III Hustle

Southern Sportsman

Someone posted this on another forum, and it worked great for me. I should have a Fast Fire III on the way (through Burris mail-in rebate), for about $25 net cost. It takes a few steps, but this is a $250 sight and I want one for my turkey gun, so I think it's worth it.

Step 1: Sign up for Ebates. You will get cash back for signing up and when you make the purchase. You can skip this step, but I got $16 back (deposited into my paypal). If you do sign up, use this link: https://www.ebates.com/r/ADNELS15?eeid=28187

Step 2: Through Ebates (or just through Google if you skipped step 1) search for Jet.com. In Jet.com, search for "Burris AR-332." There should be one listed for $255. Sign up on Jet.com, and buy the AR-332 using the promo code "TRIPLE15" (You will get $15% off your first three purchases with Jet, capped at $30 per order). My final price, shipped, was roughly $222.

Step 3: When you get the AR-332 in, carefully cut off one of the original UPC bar codes using an exacto blade. (you have to have the original bar code for the mail in rebate in Step 4).

Step 4: Mail in your UPC Bar code, the receipt from your Jet.com purchase, and a completed mail-in rebate form CLICK HERE. Allow 4-6 weeks to receive your free Fastfire III (you can use it next season, or on other guns you have).

Step 5: Sell your Burris AR-332 scope on Ebay. There are several listed right now because of this rebate, but even so, they are selling for $190-$200, and sometimes more. (Mine sold for $190.50).

With the Ebay proceeds (even after fees) and the Ebates cash back, you should come close to break-even on money, and you will have a Fastfire III on the way through the mail-in rebate.

Mr. Hawk

This does work, me and a friend both did it last year but we paid more for the AR 332 than the current deal. We ended up with the fast fire for $75. My friend did the opposite and sold the fastfire on eBay and kept the ar332

Mr. Hawk

Got mine today as well, sold the ar-332 on eBay for $225 with free shipping so probably have $35 Oran's time in the fastfire

Southern Sportsman

Yes, that's it. You can mount them with a picattinny rail, but for turkey guns the best method is to use the Burris mount designed for the Marlin 336 rifle. Gun has to be drilled and tapped, but the mount attaches directly to the receiver and the Fastfire mounts almost flush with the mount so the sight sits very low to the gun. The mount is an additional $40-50. Sumtoy also makes a mount similar to the 336 mount specifically for this style sight and sells them for $50.

Mississippi Boy

I assume this deal will work no matter where the AR-332 was purchased? I bought one off Amazon last month, unaware of this promotion, and can go back and print the receipt to mail in with the UPC.

Southern Sportsman

Mississippi Boy":2zkh6fwc said:
I assume this deal will work no matter where the AR-332 was purchased? I bought one off Amazon last month, unaware of this promotion, and can go back and print the receipt to mail in with the UPC.

As long as it is an original purchase (as opposed to ebay, etc) I think you are fine. It works with Jet.com, which is less established than Amazon. But do it quick. The rebate form has to be postmarked by 5/15 and received by 6/1. I would send it certified mail so you have a tracking number and proof of delivery.

Latest posts