Buck down! Updated!

TNTomtaker01

After a long weekend of hunting hard with some long sits last night before bed I turned the early alarm off and decided to sleep to normal work time. On my way to work this morning I was really kicking myself for not getting up and go as I had seen no less than 30 deer on my way including one nice 9 that was running some does. Got to work and had a easy day got off around 1:45 and went home and got changed got settled in the tree around 3 o'clock. Was sitting there surfing tndeer and heard some leaves crunching behind me in the thicket.mgot the phone put up and caught a glimpse of a rack in a small opening about the same time my wife starts calling, this is the second time she has called right before I have pulled the trigger in the last three days. Anyways he was heading directly away from me and a steady walk just as he was walking away for good I grabbed my grunt call it was my last hope, he was in some nasty thick stuff and leaving! I gave him a quick grunt and he slammed on the brakes and looked back, so I gave him one more soft grunt and he did the tail twitch and turned my way. He walked into the only open I had and turned broad side. The encore barked and he ran maybe 40 yards and piled up! Not my biggest but was to good to pass up.
BCE89023-B56B-4B1F-9EAF-BAB3C13B62B7-6430-00000521981E328B.jpg