brute force vs grizzly vs king quad

Rackseeker

Depending what your doing with it, where I use mine I wouldnt have anything but a manual transmission. I hunt in pretty rugged mountians. I cant really say anything about the 3 choices you gave because I have never owned one. A friend of mine has a brute force and it seems to be a nice machine. I really like the looks of the grizzly though. I'd say all of them would make good ATVs if you kept them out of the deep mud and maintained them. Only ATV I will probably own is a Honda. Just because thats all I have ever owned and have never had to do anything to them. I currently have a 05 Foreman with over 6k miles on it and have never done anything but change the oil and a couple sets of tires.

280longshot

I agree with the Honda 300...the most reliable 4-wheel ever produced. I sold mine but bought another Honda.
I do believe there are other options like Kawasaki, or Yamaha that will last just as long and be just as reliable.
Now on the bad side of this, I work with a guy who bought a Honda 350 rancher ...it smoked from day one and couldn't get Honda to stand behind its product. So do some research on their warranty if you buy Honda.
A 500 is plenty big enough and get a manual transmission.
Just my .02

Ladys man

I have a 99 honda fourtrax 2x4 and love it my dad has an older yamaha both are. Sry dependable machines but I'll probably stick with honda

ClearCutHunter

I've owned Honda 4 wheelers since 1986!.. Still have a '93 fourtrax 300 bought new in '92!.. Also have a '04 Rubicon.. Nothing but love for My Honda's!:)

Latest posts