Browning

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Would be hard to pass up a wood-stocked BAR in just about any of the chamberings. The other day I found myself, for no reason, daydreaming like a piddling fool about having one in .25-06. I don't usually do that.

rukiddin

Would be hard to pass up a wood-stocked BAR in just about any of the chamberings. The other day I found myself, for no reason, daydreaming like a piddling fool about having one in .25-06. I don't usually do that.

I just bought a new mark II Safari grade in 25/06 mid summer. It's incredibly smooth. Love that gun!

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
I bought several a few years back in order for all my grandchildren to have one handed down to them. I killed a deer with all 3 of the 270s and have them in the safe until I pass. I mounted the original Zeiss Conquest 3 x 9 scopes on each one. I turned down 1,300.00 for one of them last year. They are definitely great guns. Not for sale so dont ask.

B

Union Co. Boy

If I ever buy another, I want one in .25-06. I'd say it would be sweet!

Union Co. Boy

I've got synthetic a-bolt 270 I'd sell.
I appreciate it, but I'm out of the gun market for a bit. I have 2 .270's that haven't seen the woods yet. Lol. Honestly, I was referring to another BAR, but I love Browning's either way!