Bring on Turkey Season

JohnnyBond

Heard several gobbling their heads off Saturday morning and Sunday moring had about 50 hens feeding all around me ......

Blount County Hunter

easy45 said:
I don't have a place to go so I ain't as anxious

There are over a million acres literally of public land to hunt, but who knows, if you play your cards right, you might find a hunter on here willing to take you on a hunt or give you some tips on a public land hunt

REN

i have been ready for WEEKS! i have seen more turkeys on one of spots this fall then ever before...granted most of them will not be there in the spring but seeing and hearing them the past 2 weeks has me fired up for sure!

Baxter83

smstone22 said:
I cant wait to hear gobbles

Thanksgiving morning AND even the morning after when it was cold as crap there was one gobbling his head off! I kid you not! I also saw [size]2[/size] bearded hens while in the stand.

REN

last weekend they were gobbling like crazy....everytime a shot went off (duck hunters on the river) they would gobble. i had one on the ground just over the hill from me and i just couldnt stop thinking "that sucker would be dead if it were april right now" i was more excited hearing all the birds then i was deer hunting at the time!

Latest posts