Bring on the weeds...

Jcalder

I feel like we got ours very manageable today! Good luck!
My garden today lol
IMG_7806.jpeg

Terrier

A couple of years ago, I put down Preen around my strawberries, which were right next to the corn…. It stunted the three closest rows of corn. Not sure why. The corn was up around 6 inches by that time, but it didn't start growling again for a few weeks, and then it was going slow.

I'm in NW Cheatham, and we've barely had 1/4" since over a week ago. None of that counter-clockwise low brought us more than a sprinkle over here. The weeds are growling where I watered but barely making a show where the soaker hoses don't reach.

Jcalder

A couple of years ago, I put down Preen around my strawberries, which were right next to the corn…. It stunted the three closest rows of corn. Not sure why. The corn was up around 6 inches by that time, but it didn't start growling again for a few weeks, and then it was going slow.

I'm in NW Cheatham, and we've barely had 1/4" since over a week ago. None of that counter-clockwise low brought us more than a sprinkle over here. The weeds are growling where I watered but barely making a show where the soaker hoses don't reach.
A growling garden, I'm not so sure rain is the answer for you 😂

Latest posts