Brass score

Olevern

Brass must be loosening up; stopped at several gun shops on my way home from a visit with my grand daughter (and great grandson).

At one shop found new 7mm Magnum (Winchester brand) , new 7.62X39 (also Winchester brand), Starline 45-70.

One bag of 50 7mm Rem Mag, two bags of 50 7.62X39 and two bags of 100 45-70 Starline (all they had) went home with me, as well as one lb. of Accurate TCM powder.

One shop had 10-12 bags of 45 Colt, about the same 40 S&W, some 9mm brass and a couple and a couple bags of 30-06 Win brand brass.

Prices still a bit high, but encouraging to see stock on the shelves.

Getting closer to being able to reload .22 TCM, have once fired brass, small rifle primers and, now, the TCM powder.

All I lack is appropriate bullets; Armscor is out of stock and, while I thought to work up something with 40 grain Ballistic tips or V-max, I don't have any, can't find any in stock anywhere, and, I'm not even sure they could be loaded far enough into the neck/case to feed in the rifle magazine.

Oh, well, guess I'm not alone in being affected by this dearth of reloading components.

I must be satisfied with what I have and happy with what I found today.

Latest posts