Body of missing fisherman found at Center Hill Lake

BOZ

It has been a week of heavy hearts. Dr. Scott was a friend and church member of me, and He will be truely missed. He was renouned professor at TN Tech, he was litterly a rocket scientist. He had a earlier finding that was recognized by NASA and the federal government. He will be better know as the work he done for Christ our Savior. He was a founder in our area for jailhouse ministries, Little Flock bible studies, music Dept and many others. The latest was his passion to reach fishermen to teach them the gospel and he and Chris Warren vision came in the form of the Netminders Tournament Series. https://trinitynetminders.com/
He resently retired last March from the university and move to Center Hill Lake. He was also the coach for TN Tech fishing club.
He now is in the presence of Glory and Praise of our Savior!

TN Larry

Very sad situation. Dr. Northrup was a very nice and Godly man. He was the professor when I walked in to my first class at TTU for Chemistry. I also knew him from the Trinity tournament series that he helped run as both a ministry that had most certainly grown over the years and just a bunch of people having a good time fishing.

Be careful out there folks. This has made me think a lot on taking a few more precautions fishing during the winter time sometimes by myself.

Latest posts