Bobcats

utvolsfan77

At a bit over 64 years old, I have seen a ton of bobcats during my lifetime. But until recently, I had never seen one with a long tail. All of the bobcats I've ever seen had the typical short tail of around two inches or slightly longer. Things sure changed a bit when I swapped cards recently on the farm I grew up on.

Have you guys in middle Tennessee and west Tennessee seen many bobcats like this? It sure was a first for me. Now I'm wanting to get this one for a full body mount. Only problem is bobcat season usually doesn't open until late November or early December.

Attachments

• IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 305
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 303
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

shooter250

At a bit over 64 years old, I have seen a ton of bobcats during my lifetime. But until recently, I had never seen one with a long tail. All of the bobcats I've ever seen had the typical short tail of around two inches or slightly longer. Things sure changed a bit when I swapped cards recently on the farm I grew up on.

Have you guys in middle Tennessee and west Tennessee seen many bobcats like this? It sure was a first for me. Now I'm wanting get this one for a full body mount. Only problem is bobcat season usually doesn't open until late November or early December.
Coon for sure

utvolsfan77

I appreciate all of you guys' input, but raccoons do not have spotted bodies! If you zoom in or otherwise enlarge the photo, you will clearly see that this is no raccoon. Raccoons don't have spotted bodies like that. I've seen thousands of raccoons during my lifetime, and I have thousands of trail camera photos taken at night and during daylight hours, but this is not a raccoon.

Hunter79

I appreciate all of you guys' input, but raccoons do not have spotted bodies! If you zoom in or otherwise enlarge the photo, you will clearly see that this is no raccoon. Raccoons don't have spotted bodies like that. I've seen thousands of raccoons during my lifetime, and I have thousands of trail camera photos taken at night and during daylight hours, but this is not a raccoon.
Sir I don't reply a lot on here,but even i can count the rings on that tail.it is definitely a coon.have a good evening!