blueberry bush ?

meerdeer

Has anyone planted blueberrys for deer? i bought a dozen plants & i was curious if others had luck with them. also i imagine i will have to cage them & im not sure how to do that & still create food, any ideas would help.

lpo1981

Cave them and let them grow outside of the cage for the deer to browse what's outside and not destroy the main part of the plant. You mite have to build a pretty good size cage and let it grow.. On my to do list this spring and that's what I planned on doing.

Football Hunter

lpo1981 said:
Cave them and let them grow outside of the cage for the deer to browse what's outside and not destroy the main part of the plant. You mite have to build a pretty good size cage and let it grow.. On my to do list this spring and that's what I planned on doing.
Yep,I do this

AllOutdoors

lpo1981 said:

Good advice.

Doskil

Cage the main part of the plant and let the branches grow through the caging for the deer

Latest posts