BLT

Hawk

Light bread, Duke's, bacon, lettuce, and of course the first home grown tomato of the season.
IMG_0619.jpg

Life is good! :)

TennesseeRains

green doe said:
You're going to kill TNRains. Poor guy. Bacon is proof that God loves us.

Yep.

Hawk...THAT was just a little too much!

You know that commercial - the one with the dog's nose in frame and the dog saying 'Bacon'????

That's me.

I salivated - really - by looking at that there good eatn!

Wright's bacon is about the best this ole boy has tasted...not counting the real stuff from Sweetwater....of course, I don't have to scratch my bald head too much to remember watching Grandaddy slice it off in the smokehouse either!

green doe

I'm all for cutting back on meat if you want. Some people just can't digest a big ole steak. But anyone that can smell bacon cooking and not want to risk reaching in the pan with their bare hands to steal a piece is just plain wacky in my mind.

feisty red head

green doe said:
I'm all for cutting back on meat if you want. Some people just can't digest a big ole steak. But anyone that can smell bacon cooking and not want to risk reaching in the pan with their bare hands to steal a piece is just plain wacky in my mind.

now that is so funny and very true :D

Chaneylake

TennesseeRains said:
green doe said:
You're going to kill TNRains. Poor guy. Bacon is proof that God loves us.

Yep.

Hawk...THAT was just a little too much!

You know that commercial - the one with the dog's nose in frame and the dog saying 'Bacon'????

That's me.

I salivated - really - by looking at that there good eatn!

Wright's bacon is about the best this ole boy has tasted...not counting the real stuff from Sweetwater....of course, I don't have to scratch my bald head too much to remember watching Grandaddy slice it off in the smokehouse either!

Wright's is the only store bought bacon there is

Latest posts