Blinds done

tophat

Well we got all of our blinds done for this years hunting.All brushed in and repaired.Got to put out one blind in springville bottoms when the water gets up.Can't wait till Nov.10th be opening up on Reelfoot lake this year.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
We just finished cleaning out our timber hole Friday and rigged up some decked Saturday! Starting to get the itch no doubt

Spoonbillmallard

Yea man it feels good to have the blinds done and ready to hunt. You won't be able to recognize the lake blind when we get it hutin ready. But im proud of how the open water blind looks. Couldn't be better!!!!

Grizzly Johnson

Seems at times when I'm bout ready to give up waterfowl hunting, a weekend of working on the blind and thinking about hunting.... seems to get me to thinking about years past and the good times had.... whether we killed a limit for everyone or not.... I get excited. Even though hunting where I am now isn't anything like it was where I grew up hunting in west Tennessee..... and I have hardly even hunted the last couple of years.... I still find myself empty and wanting. Funny how things change when people get older and nothing stays the same....

Bullfrog

Grizzly Johnson said:
Seems at times when I'm bout ready to give up waterfowl hunting, a weekend of working on the blind and thinking about hunting.... seems to get me to thinking about years past and the good times had.... whether we killed a limit for everyone or not.... I get excited. Even though hunting where I am now isn't anything like it was where I grew up hunting in west Tennessee..... and I have hardly even hunted the last couple of years.... I still find myself empty and wanting. Funny how things change when people get older and nothing stays the same....

You need to come West this winter and take a trip across the Big Muddy w me. Just hollar...nearly always have room

Latest posts