Blackhorn 209 availability

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
I have to take a relative to the Nashville airport on Monday, traveling up I65 from Ardmore. Was hoping to see if anyone had current info for Blackhorn in stock availability for anyplace not too far from that path so I could pick some up on my trip. I have used Brickseek to check a few Walmarts but nobody shows as in stock, may be a wild goose chase.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
There is a store in Mt Juliet that is prolly your best bet but I can't think of the name of it.
Reloader's Bench maybe??
Someone can jump in here and help me out.. lol
Thanks. Buddy of mine found some in Birmingham. Although at about double the pre covid price I won't be doing much target practice with it.

Smo

More the reason too shoot real black powder I would think…plus it's cheaper & available..
It'll burn a little dirtier, but cleaning and maintenance is just part of shooting.

For Magnum velocities…. Just ad more powder!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
More the reason too shoot real black powder I would think…plus it's cheaper & available..
It'll burn a little dirtier, but cleaning and maintenance is just part of shooting.

For Magnum velocities…. Just ad more powder!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Maybe Santa will put some Blackhorn in my stocking.

Gmed

Several places had it in stock today if you want to pay the additional hazmat fees (or order enough to even the fees out). Natchez Shooters in Chattanooga had it for $49.99

Latest posts