Bitter or Sweet

bobthebowhunter

Hey possum how'd you do this year. I know you couldn't get a shot on that bigun up north, but how'd the rest of your season go.

BTW i'm lookin to hunt up near my folks place in north central OH next year. Where's your place up there?

POSSUM HUNTER

i think that i ended up with 6
8pt in ohio and a doe
doe bow
5pt on the mountian
3pt at chuckswan
ky doe

i have a few more in the freezer than that butt they was give to me

we hunt in butler, athens, meigs and adams i think not sure if i was in adams this year
where is you folks place?
need company?

how bout you

its about time to start shooting on the range, you ready

bobthebowhunter

I aint quite ready to shoot the range yeat. I just bought a 101st airborne and I am still lacking a few parts and some tuning.

I ended up with a doe and a 9pt from the lease in Hickman co. Hope to put one more down this weekend.

My folks live up in crawford county ohio. Little town called Bucyrus. Got a few pecies of property that I am working on up that way. Past that I plan to hunt the Delaware st. park north of columbus. Big deer to be had up in that park in the late season so I'm told.

POSSUM HUNTER

had a little farm a buddy was going to let me hunt in Coshockton butt i just stayed down closer to the rivergood luck man holler at me when u are ready to hit the range

bobthebowhunter

tndrbstr said:
bobthebowhunter said:
I tried to keep quited, but I think word got around camp that I had been seeing that deer.

There was part of the problem right there....Unless someone else has been seeing the buck also, then you are were the only one that could have let the word get out around camp. If I felt that someone took advantage of information that I disclosed in the first place, either inadvertanly or otherwise, I would be upset too. Not only at them but also at myself.

Upset you got that right. I tell you what..when you're amongst family and friends you'd think that you could share info like that with them and that they would respect your cause and maybe stay out of the area. Apperantly this is not the case. From now on upon arriving back at camp "I didn't see !@#$" every time.

Latest posts