Biggest 6 Pointer I Have Ever Seen!!!

catman529

I don't see how it's a shame that the buck is "only a 6." it's not every day you see a mature deer with a huge unique 6 pt rack on his head. More of a trophy to me than it would be if a 10 pt, which would be more a common amount of points at this size, right? I've seen a lot more pics of 8, 10, 12+ racks on mature bucks than a big tall 6 like this, so the 6 would win in my book. I love to score antlers, even sheds, but who cares about the score on this one!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
huvrman said:
To easttnhunter: it's a shame because of his potential to be a really nice typical 10 or even 12. Has nothing to do with comparing him to anyone else's deer. I certainly would take this one If I had the chance.

I think I know what you mean, but I see no shame in that at all... That is the way that God made it. I agree with Catman and the OP that this buck has a lot of class and is as much of a trophy as an 8, 10, or 12. I see no shame in a deer not getting a large rack by points or score.

tasaman

I think I can top that one. not my deer but let me see if I can blur out the face and I'll post it. It had bases about as big as a coke can and massive. Also it was 195 lbs dressed.

Story is a 10 yr old kid shot him and was mad that it was only a 6 and donated it head and all to Ft C donate a deer program. Deer was shot just outside of Clarksville.
IMG_0088_zps38b95f09.jpg

Football Hunter

SAR Swimmer said:
richmanbarbeque said:
spitndrum said:
A six that big is a 10 to me love huge 6s

I agree. A six that big is a stud

If I do manage to kill him, it would be equal to killing a 150 inch 10 point to me. I just really love old monarchs of the woods. It is more about the character of a rack for me. Unique stuff like drop tines, kickers, stickers and flyers. Don't get me wrong.... I will take size too!!!
Hmmm,not sure you know what a 150" 10 pt actually looks like,but each to his own...

BigD_625

tasaman said:
I think I can top that one. not my deer but let me see if I can blur out the face and I'll post it. It had bases about as big as a coke can and massive. Also it was 195 lbs dressed.

Story is a 10 yr old kid shot him and was mad that it was only a 6 and donated it head and all to Ft C donate a deer program. Deer was shot just outside of Clarksville.
IMG_0088_zps38b95f09.jpg

If that was my kid, there would be some serious attitude adjustment going on. That head wouldn't go anywhere but the wall, and the kid might not be in the woods for a WHILE.

Latest posts