Biggest 6 Pointer I Have Ever Seen!!!

SAR Swimmer

Though I am estimating that this buck will maybe only score 115 or so, I still want to kill him. In my opinion, he is freakin' cool.

Big6a.jpg

Big6.jpg

huvrman

Nice one. Shame he's stuck genetically like that. Doubt he will ever get more than that.

ROVERBOY

Yeah,he looks to be 4.5 and is looks super tall. He'd be a nice trophy to display. A friend of mine killed a 6 point 10 years ago in Ky. that had a 19" spread. It was a freak.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
huvrman said:
Nice one. Shame he's stuck genetically like that. Doubt he will ever get more than that.

Why is it a shame? I think it is awesome! I guess if you are into measuring everything that you shoot to compare to everyone else's, then it would be. I would love to kill a 6 like that. I hope that the OP gets him with no shame. Cool pics.

SAR Swimmer

richmanbarbeque said:
spitndrum said:
A six that big is a 10 to me love huge 6s

I agree. A six that big is a stud

If I do manage to kill him, it would be equal to killing a 150 inch 10 point to me. I just really love old monarchs of the woods. It is more about the character of a rack for me. Unique stuff like drop tines, kickers, stickers and flyers. Don't get me wrong.... I will take size too!!!

huvrman

To easttnhunter: it's a shame because of his potential to be a really nice typical 10 or even 12. Has nothing to do with comparing him to anyone else's deer. I certainly would take this one If I had the chance.

pledbetter

That feller is antique!!! We had a big 6 like that for 3 years on our lease , tried hard to kill him. Havent seen him this year , wonder if old age got him.

SAR Swimmer

huvrman said:
To easttnhunter: it's a shame because of his potential to be a really nice typical 10 or even 12. Has nothing to do with comparing him to anyone else's deer. I certainly would take this one If I had the chance.

I get what you were saying buddy. He would have been an absolute beast if he had even two more points on each side sticking up off that long main beam! Maybe he will breed a doe that adds those genetics to the equation!!!