Benelli Ethos super sport

KPH

Any idea on how to change the point of aim on a Benelli Ethos Super sport, it shoots about 5 inches to the left at about 30 yards

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
It has shims with it but nothing about adjusting the cast
If they are like the shims in my SX3, they are wedge shaped and different thicknesses. Depending on which way you need to adjust the cast determines the side the thicker part goes on.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I guess I need to look closer at them
I did a little looking this morning, looks like Benelli does things a little differently, they have a separate shim to change case and drop. It looks like you use the shims that come with it to change drop, and you need this one(or one similar to it) to change cast.

KPH

I did a little looking this morning, looks like Benelli does things a little differently, they have a separate shim to change case and drop. It looks like you use the shims that come with it to change drop, and you need this one(or one similar to it) to change cast.

Thinks very much I get settled down a little bit I will look into it.

KPH

That one is for a 12 ga I got in contact with them and they don't have one for a 28 ga. Been trying to get in contact with Benilli but they are slow getting back to me.

Uncle Jesse

If you're a right hand shooter, then changing the cast shims will only make it shoot more left as it comes from the factory for a right handed shooter. The only other way to go is left.

You did the right thing sending it back

Latest posts