Benelli M2 12 Gauge w/24” Barrel

REN

Who has one and how do you like it??

I have one but 20 gauge and its one of the best shotguns Ive owned. I absolutely love shooting it for turkey season! Wouldnt trade it for anything else at this point.

having said that, the NEW M2 model is slightly different then the old. It no longer has the comfortech stock and the price has come down some and the overall ergonomics have changed some to be more inline with the SBE3 feel. That for me im not as much a fan of vs the old feel and features. If you could find an older version of it I would buy it before the new one, but thats just my personal opinion on feel and features.

CritterGitter

I have a 12 and a 20 , both 26 inch barrels , both black. Love both of them . They are the older models . I prefer the older, but the 20 is bad about pinching thumbs loading the mag tube. Its near impossible for a kid. The new model 20 loads ten times easier , no thumb pinch shell slides right in , and the forearm feels great too. You cant go wrong with either

THE DUKE

I have a 12 and a 20 , both 26 inch barrels , both black. Love both of them . They are the older models . I prefer the older, but the 20 is bad about pinching thumbs loading the mag tube. Its near impossible for a kid. The new model 20 loads ten times easier , no thumb pinch shell slides right in , and the forearm feels great too. You cant go wrong with either
My m2 20ga does the same , it's hard for 12yr old boys to load sometimes.i thought it would get easier with shooting it but it hasn't yet.

Displaced_Vol

I have one but 20 gauge and its one of the best shotguns Ive owned. I absolutely love shooting it for turkey season! Wouldnt trade it for anything else at this point.

having said that, the NEW M2 model is slightly different then the old. It no longer has the comfortech stock and the price has come down some and the overall ergonomics have changed some to be more inline with the SBE3 feel. That for me im not as much a fan of vs the old feel and features. If you could find an older version of it I would buy it before the new one, but thats just my personal opinion on feel and features.
There's one for sale on a KY hunting forum right now for $1,000 obo.
It's black 12 gauge and 28" (I think).

I agree I like the look of the old M2 much better. But, I like the new style Montefeltro better so there you go

Latest posts