Beef Spare Ribs?

Deck78

Picked up some spare ribs on sale and looking for a tasty suggestion. I like the idea of the cherry cola style rib recipe but haven't found anything I like yet. Anyone go down this road and got a recommendation?

basset

Just got home from the Korea House on Charlotte Ave. in west Nashville, didn't get the ribs but saw some that sure looked good.

You might try this... trim the fat off, parboil to remove more fat, into the oven at 250 with a little red wine and some black pepper and garlic when you turn in for the night, shut it off when you leave in the morning, when you get home skim the remaining fat and warm em up. hot garlic bread, vegetables of your choice and the rest of the red wine make a good combination.

I would say put em in the slow cooker but I can't find one that doesn't run too hot, last two I've bought I've had to plug them into a lamp dimmer to keep them from boiling hard after the first hour or so. got tired of getting home expecting a nice dinner and finding it all black and mushy.

one we got for a wedding present in 1981 didn't do that and had a lot better temperature control but it finally gave out last year, guess we got our use out of it though.

Latest posts