Beef fajitas

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Not my favorite but the wife likes them.
Pretty good!
959442E7-44EE-410A-8A4C-951B87CFD37F.jpeg

4EFA0321-D7FC-4321-8C6C-7E759F0B2D0C.jpeg

Mud Creek

Naw came from Walmart.
Actually pretty freaking good!

My wife bought a small container of the WM pico last summer. It was pretty good! I mixed in some queso and seasoned ground beef like the local Mexican joint does and devoured it.

Now that I think of it, I guess I'll go buy some and do it again tonight lol.

JCDEERMAN

I've never planted herbs, but plan on doing that in the garden this year - rosemary, parsley, basil and cilantro. I do a lot of cooking and love my Mexican food. I make a lot of pico. Once the garden gets rolling, all I have to buy are limes

Shag

I've never planted herbs, but plan on doing that in the garden this year - rosemary, parsley, basil and cilantro. I do a lot of cooking and love my Mexican food. I make a lot of pico. Once the garden gets rolling, all I have to buy are limes
Cilantro is the one herb that I absolutely cannot grow for some reason! I do great with Rosemary, parsley, mint and basil. But me and cilantro just dont get along. Which is a shame, we all love it and I buy at least one bunch a week.

JCDEERMAN

Cilantro is the one herb that I absolutely cannot grow for some reason! I do great with Rosemary, parsley, mint and basil. But me and cilantro just dont get along. Which is a shame, we all love it and I buy at least one bunch a week.
Never tried growing it. I've tried bell peppers from seed many times and failed. Worse comes to worse, I'm buying the plant

TAFKAP

Rosemary is one of my favorite things to cut off from the patio. If you have a successful bush, it'll grow 6' tall in a couple years. Thyme and oregano are also good ones, but they can take over a plot if you don't keep them in a pot. But nothing will piss you off more than getting a nice batch of herbs to succeed, only to catch a hornworm turning them into stalks.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Looks good. I was thinking I was going to see some steak strips for beef but that looks good.
My wife is a ground beef freak.
I swear she could eat it every day!
I get tired of it quick.
Rather have some sliced ribeye or filet myself.

DaveB

We grew cilantro to use as a mosquito repellant. Works pretty good.

Don't forget::::: The leaves are cilantro. The seeds are Coriander. I do not know why or how I recalled that.

It grows wild in Colorado. Surprise, over 5,000 feet.

Oh. Ours was on the back step, protected from the direct afternoon sun. In a container about 8 inches in diameter and 10 deep.

DaveB

chicken shrimp and beef. refried red beans mushed until they were perfect with grated cheese melted on top. Cannot get the rice to go orange without losing that Jasmine taste but white is good too.

Don't tell anyone but we ran out of onions and after making my plate Wife announced she had found one. Did not cook it--cut it into slices, mebbe 7/16 wide then cut slice in half and slid it inito my fajita. Got to say this was a massive surprise. Really an improvement. YMMV