Beamer

wayne

There's something about him that I can't stand. I can't put my finger on it. But any way, he was happy about Squirrel's acrobatic catch.
1hoZYgw.jpg

PalsPal

Two things on that catch:

1) How was pass interference not called? The only thing that I can think is that the official was reaching for his flag but then saw that he caught it anyway and ate the flag. It still should have been called.

2) I was concerned that they would review it., because I wasn't so sure that he had "secured" the ball by the time his butt went out of bounds.

I agree on Beamer. I hope he wins just enough that they keep him around for years.

deerhunter10

It's as close to butch Jones as we've had in a while at least from Teams we play against. That's why tennessee fans hate him, and like many of us south Carolina fans are blinded. He won't amount to much there at all.

UCStandSitter

He hasn't risen to the levels of Spurrier or Saban disdain for me yet but he is climbing. One of those dudes you just want to punch in the throat when you look at him. Spurrier and Saban you dislike because they brought some knowledge with them and whether or not you wanted to admit it, you were afraid of what they had up their sleeve. Beamer is more like the drunk dude in the parking lot at the golf course cursing loudly in front of your kids.

Latest posts