Be careful

Rakkin6

Just wanted to post a reminder to be careful of who you choose to deal with to buy/sell. I posted a WTB in the classifieds and had two members with low post counts respond via PM. Had they been regulars then I would have worked out something with no hesitation, but since they had a low post count I wanted to do some research before making a deal.

First of all, when you look at a member's post count, you can also click on that number and see their posts. Do their posts make sense, seem trustworthy, AND DO THEY LINE UP WITH WHAT THE INDIVIDUAL IS TELLING YOU ABOUT THEMSELVES?

Even if they send you photos, MAKE SURE TO TALK TO THEM. If their "phone crashes" and they can only talk to me by computer then my spidey-sense tingles.

If they get nervous when you talk about meeting up or finding a ride, and they will only ship to you if you submit payment via PayPal f&f, then you know what's up.

Sorry for the rant, and 1 of these guys may be legit, but I'm not going down that path. One of these guys I'm certain lives offshore or in his momma's basement making a living off of gullible people. I've been on here for a long time and have had great dealings with most of the regulars, but I'll gladly be an old fuddy-duddy that sticks to what I know instead of getting taken
Who were they

Snake

I'm safe....I'm the time zone guy remember. You'll never know when I'll be there

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital
He's got you there Houston he's definitely not a creature of habit .

Latest posts