Be careful

Hduke86

We could make a sequel to "2000 Mules"

It'll be called "1 Mule"

kevin bacon dancing GIF
I'm thinking a better title would be "Cleatus and the Jacka$$"

Hduke86

I literally LOL'd at that one
We better take it easy on him and his feelings. That blue haired chick at HD really got to him asking him for his QR (pink unicorn code) the other day. She must have saw his "sassy walking self" strutting up to the counter and his Biden tattoo tramp stamp when he bent over to pick something up. @Specializedjon sorry brother it's a slow day at work🤣

Specializedjon

We better take it easy on him and his feelings. That blue haired chick at HD really got to him asking him for his QR (pink unicorn code) the other day. She must have saw his "sassy walking self" strutting up to the counter and his Biden tattoo tramp stamp when he bent over to pick something up. @Specializedjon sorry brother it's a slow day at work🤣
Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I've never made a deal with someone that tells me to pull up to the black truck. I hear the truck doors unlock, open the truck door and get what I need out of it. I then leave money somewhere in the truck and shut the door. I turn around to leave and there's a dark outline of a man standing across the parking lot in a window watching me the whole time.🤣🤣🤣 Yup I just described half of our transactions.
Dang it, Houston, I just had one of these transactions last week. Your description is so accurate, but also so much creepier sounding than in real life 😂

Latest posts