Barking Dogs and Deer

RockMcL

I tried not to go there, but:
ONE of the demonstration of mental illness in the US & world wide, for that matter, is the destructive relationships maintained by ignorant but well meaning humans and their dogs.

If you are not going to take care your loving pet don't get it another dog to pal with... Don't tell me your wows, expecting affirmation from me, because you have a ton of rescue dogs unless you are really taking care of them. If you are near me, taking care of your dogs happens on your property, my property and my peace is not part of your mission.

If a dog gets lost near me I help the neighbors, I am a good neighbor and expect my neighbors to be good neighbors. This is known. This is absolute. This is not rocket science.

If something is in my chickens at midnight it very likely will get shot whether it has a collar or not. Been a few generations fortunately but according to family history number of legs 🦵🦵 may not matter if sompins in the chicken house...

I grew up with dogs, I like dogs, I am understood by dogs and I am appalled by how weak minded Disney addled humans abuse dogs and don't even realize that they are doing it.

I feel better...out...

BSK

I tried not to go there, but:
ONE of the demonstration of mental illness in the US & world wide, for that matter, is the destructive relationships maintained by ignorant but well meaning humans and their dogs.

If you are not going to take care your loving pet don't get it another dog to pal with... Don't tell me your wows, expecting affirmation from me, because you have a ton of rescue dogs unless you are really taking care of them. If you are near me, taking care of your dogs happens on your property, my property and my peace is not part of your mission.

If a dog gets lost near me I help the neighbors, I am a good neighbor and expect my neighbors to be good neighbors. This is known. This is absolute. This is not rocket science.

If something is in my chickens at midnight it very likely will get shot whether it has a collar or not. Been a few generations fortunately but according to family history number of legs 🦵🦵 may not matter if sompins in the chicken house...

I grew up with dogs, I like dogs, I am understood by dogs and I am appalled by how weak minded Disney addled humans abuse dogs and don't even realize that they are doing it.

I feel better...out...
Great post!

Latest posts