Bammer-LSU

Gravey

You mean when that ball was CLEARLY tipped and the pass interference should've been a no call but after even seeing the defenders middle finger get bent back they say NO TIP?
I thought it was tipped too but missed the finger going back. I was watching the ball for deflection. They lost and that's all I care about. 🤣

Crow Terminator

Well I'll say: this is the first game I've watched where I sorta got ticked off at the play calling. If I would have had a headset I would have thrown it at Saban and busted O'Brien in the nose for allowing those 2 pt conversion calls instead of just going for PATs. They clearly weren't moving the ball on regular downs. Why on God's green earth did they think they could score on 2 PT conversions? Just take the PATs and go on. Maybe would have lived to fight another day. Instead, it put LSU in position to slice the juggler. And they did. I'm no coach but that was just stupid.

volboy

Had a Gump send this earlier today after UT game. Well I guess they were right for them!!! 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 20221105_224245.jpg
    20221105_224245.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 33

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well I'll say: this is the first game I've watched where I sorta got ticked off at the play calling. If I would have had a headset I would have thrown it at Saban and busted O'Brien in the nose for allowing those 2 pt conversion calls instead of just going for PATs. They clearly weren't moving the ball on regular downs. Why on God's green earth did they think they could score on 2 PT conversions? Just take the PATs and go on. Maybe would have lived to fight another day. Instead, it put LSU in position to slice the juggler. And they did. I'm no coach but that was just stupid.
Exactly!!!!!!

Latest posts