Backcountry Camping Tips-Help

sneakboxer

I just drove from TN to OR on I-80. I'd listen to Upsman and take tire chains. There was still snow drifts along the interstate in June. I can only guess they are a must on back county roads up high. As for the elevation personal fitness is worth the effort. The first time I hunted above 9000 I thought my lungs were going to explode. (I quit smoking shortly after it was that bad) the west is something else have fun, stay safe and take pictures.
Greg

Chris Tripp

bear1tripp_25.jpg

bear1tripp_23.jpg

bear1tripp_32.jpg

bear1tripp_28.jpg

RidgeRunnerBearHuntFelix366.jpg

bear1tripp_30.jpg

Some more photos from Idaho this year's trip.

moondawg

trealtree said:
Rackseeker said:
trealtree said:
I will have my wife with me.(She is dreading it) lol

Good luck with that........ :grin:
Don't use air mattresses and purchase a heavy two person sleeping bag. Better yet go the hotel route if possible.

Did the hotel thing last year... I dont like waking up and driving 40 miles to hunt every day when I am on a hunting vacation. I told her to put on her big girl pants. ;)
And still managed to live. :D

trealtree

moondawg said:
trealtree said:
Rackseeker said:
trealtree said:
I will have my wife with me.(She is dreading it) lol

Good luck with that........ :grin:
Don't use air mattresses and purchase a heavy two person sleeping bag. Better yet go the hotel route if possible.

Did the hotel thing last year... I dont like waking up and driving 40 miles to hunt every day when I am on a hunting vacation. I told her to put on her big girl pants. ;)
And still managed to live. :D

Yes... That time.

Latest posts