Awesome Pizza idea

FULLDRAWXX75

I won a bet at work the other day for a free lunch of my choice with a fellow co-worker, I let him off easy by ordering a pizza from a new joint that just opened near work that delivered. I'd heard their pies were awesome.......

Well, I check the listing of pies and see a Double Bacon Cheeseburger pie, bam that's the one for me.

That thing arrived hot and I was absolutely floored when the guy handed it to me, the dang thing weighed like 8lbs.....

It was a large pie, they started out putting sauce on, then a heavy layer of slided meatballs, diced onions, sliced tomatoes, grated american cheese, topped off with fried crumbed bacon.

The toppings were nearly 3/4" thick once all melted together, I ate two slices and was so over stuffed I felt uncomfortable for an hr after lunch. I shared with a few of the guys that were in the lunch room, they all were amazed at the flavor and really liked it.

This new place has something like 30 different combo's of specialty pies just like that one, I think I found my new pizza guy.

FDXX75