Auburn back in the top 10?

buckaroo

Hope your not throwing me under the bus with those two ALABAMA fans because I certainly did not rationalize this horrific episode. I simply said I don't watch the NFL.

Now allow me to retort.

The reason I don't follow the NFL...as if I needed to explain this for like the last 100 times is for instances like this. These kids get away from their respective programs where they have been under the thumbs of the NCAA and their guidance and then they get off the tracks,,subjected to loads of cash like they have never seen before and only dreamed about and suddenly they resort back to the thug life they started out with.
Your qb was given millions before his first snap, please spare us

PillsburyDoughboy

Your qb was given millions before his first snap, please spare us
I totally think that this is going to ruin college football and the NCAA is going to take a hard look at it and put some caps and limitations on it in the near future. That's just way too much money for any one kid to be making . I don't care who you are .

PillsburyDoughboy

If you are as big an alabama fan as you say, you'll remember Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones. Dope. Stolen gun. Didn't miss a game!!! Let's don't act like alabama is a bastion of harsh discipline.
Nick Saban was/is all about 2nd chances...and yes he is all about winning. So lets not pretend its all about 2nd chances shall we???

And if you noticed when he got him back under his thumbs they kept on the straight and narrow again.

Nick has also sent some kids out packing their bags when they messed up as well. So its a two way street.

Mescalero

I realize ALABAMA I not the Cinderella story that vols are this season . But by golly werr gonna get this done.
I'm sure the shark who's lighter in his wallet today will chime in to correct my grammar and punctuation, but Alabama …… oof.

What is the YPC for the game if a team gains 6 yards rushing on 26 attempts? To be fair, let's remove the negative 22 sack yards (9 sacks) and it's 28 yards rushing (WOW!!!!) on 16 rushes for a stellar 1.64 YPC. Not saying my team, who I don't play for, doesn't have anything to work on, which it does, but that was the #65 rush D. UGA is currently #2.

BamaProud

I don't necessarily disagree that they should be in the top 25, but to go from preseason unranked, to 18th by week 6 then unranked again week 7 then back to knocking on the door of a top 10 team is pretty wild.

This needs an update.
Preseason Unranked
18th week 6
Unranked week 7
12th week 10
Unranked again week 12

Its B-A-N-A-N-A-S

PillsburyDoughboy

I had to head to the stand and missed right when auburn was losing momentum in the game. Would have been nice to watch the pounding they took. Just glad they are finally out of the rankings. ENOUGH

Latest posts