Auburn back in the top 10?

PalsPal

I'm not sure I have ever heard Saban or very many other prominent coaches speak poorly of any other coaches. Its "coach-speak".

Saban has experts in lots of fields. Maybe some of it is silly, but maybe that is part of what has made him the best in the business.

You didn't read the article, did you :D ?

BamaProud

Look around college ball is getting worse

I hear ya.

EZfJQ8U.png

Mescalero

Spurhunter

Here's a photo. This was Tina Tintor. https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content...in-up-brazil.jpg?strip=all&w=300&h=192&crop=1

She was 23 years old. When Ruggs hit her Toyota RAV4, he spun it and locked her into it. Passersby heard her screaming as she was burned alive trapped inside her RAV4 with her dog. Her vehicle flew 575 feet in the air.

The way the two Bama fans are rationalizing this horrific episode is, in a word ...... disturbing.
Agreed. Are we really comparing that loss of life to water bottles thrown on a football field? Wow.

buckaroo

I think the water bottles were from a passionate fan base that have had just about enough of crappy officiating, kinda proves my point college ball and officiating is getting more like Wrestling

PillsburyDoughboy

Agreed. Are we really comparing that loss of life to water bottles thrown on a football field? Wow.

Here's a photo. This was Tina Tintor. https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content...in-up-brazil.jpg?strip=all&w=300&h=192&crop=1

She was 23 years old. When Ruggs hit her Toyota RAV4, he spun it and locked her into it. Passersby heard her screaming as she was burned alive trapped inside her RAV4 with her dog. Her vehicle flew 575 feet in the air.

The way the two Bama fans are rationalizing this horrific episode is, in a word ...... disturbing.
Hope your not throwing me under the bus with those two ALABAMA fans because I certainly did not rationalize this horrific episode. I simply said I don't watch the NFL.

Now allow me to retort.

The reason I don't follow the NFL...as if I needed to explain this for like the last 100 times is for instances like this. These kids get away from their respective programs where they have been under the thumbs of the NCAA and their guidance and then they get off the tracks,,subjected to loads of cash like they have never seen before and only dreamed about and suddenly they resort back to the thug life they started out with.

cbhunter

These kids get away from their respective programs where they have been under the thumbs of the NCAA and their guidance and then they get off the tracks,,subjected to loads of cash like they have never seen before and only dreamed about and suddenly they resort back to the thug life they started out with.
Yeah cause Saban don't have thugs under him. They magically quit thugging once under him and ncaa thumb.

Spurhunter

Hope your not throwing me under the bus with those two ALABAMA fans because I certainly did not rationalize this horrific episode. I simply said I don't watch the NFL.

Now allow me to retort.

The reason I don't follow the NFL...as if I needed to explain this for like the last 100 times is for instances like this. These kids get away from their respective programs where they have been under the thumbs of the NCAA and their guidance and then they get off the tracks,,subjected to loads of cash like they have never seen before and only dreamed about and suddenly they resort back to the thug life they started out with.
If you are as big an alabama fan as you say, you'll remember Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones. Dope. Stolen gun. Didn't miss a game!!! Let's don't act like alabama is a bastion of harsh discipline.

Latest posts