ATA show

PillsburyDoughboy

So who'll is going to the ATa show in January?

Just got my tickets confirmed. Can't wait,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tree_ghost

Re: ATA show

We got an invite but I'm not making the trip up to Louisville...[emoji19] I hate not being there to see bowtechs new flagship...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Os2 Outdoors

tree_ghost":7i3n59hg said:
We got an invite but I'm not making the trip up to Louisville...[emoji19] I hate not being there to see bowtechs new flagship...

Mathews it's releasing a new bow there to!!! They're not having their own show this year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Os2 Outdoors":6nvmnuet said:
tree_ghost":6nvmnuet said:

Mathews it's releasing a new bow there to!!! They're not having their own show this year.

Something other than the Halon 6

mattmillard510

PillsburyDoughboy":3hvno85y said:
Os2 Outdoors":3hvno85y said:
tree_ghost":3hvno85y said:

Something other than the Halon 6

Will be a 3D/Target bow

PillsburyDoughboy

Times growing closer. Looks like I am just going to be day tripping either We'd or .thursday.

fasteddie

I really hate to burst your bubble bc I want it back here too but its gonne be in Indy in 2017 and 2018 and then back in Louisville in 2019

Mr.Bro":34idjm73 said:
Got an invite but will wait till next year. Back in Nashville then.

PillsburyDoughboy

fasteddie":1zo4z72l said:
I really hate to burst your bubble bc I want it back here too but its gonne be in Indy in 2017 and 2018 and then back in Louisville in 2019

Mr.Bro":1zo4z72l said:
Got an invite but will wait till next year. Back in Nashville then.

Yep . That's what I understood as well.

PillsburyDoughboy

Gotta say I was NOT disappointed. Shoots great . Practically Robin Hood my Two shots . There were so many Robin hoods that they had to make people shoot different spots . 0-40 with a 30 yard sight in will get you a reported 3 inch variance with a cross over at 11 yards . It's going to be approved in Ny and NJ soon we were told for hunting . I expect other states to follow soon .

PillsburyDoughboy

6e90dac59bbb1a94d90d727fb97e5705.jpg

PillsburyDoughboy

Got to shoot lots of Bows today . The two I was most impressed with was Mathews Halon 6 and the New Elite . I finally understand what everyone is talking about with the forgiveness with the Elite. you practically have to push the string forward to get the cam to release . Very forgiving and very solid back wall . Hoyts new offering was so darn great it was just Boring . I was totally unimpressed with Bowtechs new Bow .

Biggest buzz was of course in the crossbow world with Bear archery and Mathewea coming out with new crossbows . Bears crossbow looks nothing like anything out there . I did not shoot one but if they shoot as good as the Bear agendas so they should sell a ton of them .

Got to rub elbows with Pigman and Pete Shepley . Pete asked me
What I did and pulled me in the back of his office area outside the public domain and chatted with me about archery training . I was shocked that he took a interest in little ole me . I guess he was burned out on the sales pitches and just wanted to talk training .

TNDeerGuy

Yeah, I've got a new Elite Victory 37 on order, as of yesterday—stoked is an understatement!

Is that the air gun that shoots the arrow like 425fps everyone is blabbering over?

PillsburyDoughboy

ATA show

Oh almost forgot PSE Carbon Air new Carbon Bow is one sweet bow . Shot dead in the hand for me and was quite quite quite . I think I will have to examine my options on a new bow purchase this year . Elite is top of the list

Latest posts