Asking for for a friend

Jcalder

If you have seed ticks on your legs now take duct tape or masking tape and make a loop and start sticking it to your leg...and pulling it off....start at ankles and work your way up...back of knees, ankles and around waste band....not a pleasant process but I'd you do it enough refreshing tape often ...it will take allot of them off.....and in the future you gotta spray down with permethrin....good luck buddy.
Good quality duct tape won't leave them behind. This is a good route to go. Followed by shaving in case you've missed any.

DoubleRidge

If rather shave my legs than put myself through that much pain 😂

It's not that painful.... seriously..... nowhere near as bad of being eat up for days scratching and itching..... at least do it around ankles and back of knees....then look at tape and you'll see how many your getting off....it works.

Rakkin6

I buy the Sawyers Brand from Academy it works great. You can also get permethrin and do a mixture on your own. If you want to go for .5% permtherin, mix 20 ounces of water with 1 ounce of permethrin. If you want to do a .625% permethrin spray mix 15 ounces of water with 1 ounce of permethrin. This is using a permethrin that is 10% concentrate.

TheLBLman

.....and in the future you gotta spray down with permethrin....good luck buddy.
x 1000!

Teacher

2-Step Enabled
I have actually used gasoline before to get them off. Take a cloth and put gas on it. Rub legs vigorously until the rag needs another wetting of gas. Repeat until you are happy.

Latest posts