Archery help please!!!!!

Sasquatch Boogie Outdoors

Headed to southern Illinois next week. Unfortunately the rubber string stopper on my Z7 just broke!!! Is it ok to shoot? Know where I can find one??? Don't let me down fellers, this is a once in a life time chance for an east side boy.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Shoulda bought a bowtech! but seriously, depends on where it broke, if it broke completely off it will be fine you just may notice the bow shooting different. If you still have a stob sticking out that the string may hit you could take a cork and drill a hole in it the same size and slide it over the stob and glue it in place.

ttf909

Headed to southern Illinois next week. Unfortunately the rubber string stopper on my Z7 just broke!!! Is it ok to shoot? Know where I can find one??? Don't let me down fellers, this is a once in a life time chance for an east side boy.
Do u have an archery shop near you ? Probably any dealer can fix you up.

DoubleRidge

Quick Google search shows they are available...order now and should have it in couple days....seeing them in black, blue, red or bright green....only the rubber piece... Google "Z7 rubber string stop"...around $15 plus shipping....good luck on your hunt.

recurve60#

Are you talking about the draw stop on the cam, or the rubber stopper on the cable "guard"?

Quick Google search shows they are available...order now and should have it in couple days....seeing them in black, blue, red or bright green....only the rubber piece... Google "Z7 rubber string stop"...around $15 plus shipping....good luck on your hunt.
I think that's just the rubber. My bracket broke. Thanks for looking for me

Hey guys I really do appreciate the help. You didn't have to concern yourself with my issue but you did. Thanks a ton… the guys at Smokey Mtn Pro Archery said they had the part in stock!! 1.5 hr. Drive but we'll worth it… thanks again guys and I hope to show ya some pics next week🦌

Shoulda bought a bowtech! but seriously, depends on where it broke, if it broke completely off it will be fine you just may notice the bow shooting different. If you still have a stob sticking out that the string may hit you could take a cork and drill a hole in it the same size and slide it over the stob and glue it in place.
I bought ole betsy used about 12 years ago. Got about 40 filled tags to her credit and you tell me (bow tech)?? Blasphemy I say, blasphemy my dear friend.. haha.. thanks for the helpful tip.

gobblesandgrunts

If you had a hoyt that wouldn't happen 😆 how far are you from tullahoma? Tracy that owns Taylor's archery in tullahoma will fix you up any way that he can. Knows more about bows than I'll learn in a lifetime. Great guy to deal with.

If you had a hoyt that wouldn't happen 😆 how far are you from tullahoma? Tracy that owns Taylor's archery in tullahoma will fix you up any way that he can. Knows more about bows than I'll learn in a lifetime. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks!! Ha, idk where till tullahoma is and I sure don't know what a Hoyt is… hehe just kiddin ole pal……