Anyone use a single row seeder?

Omega

I have one, it works decently for a small garden or even a food plot if you are planting corn (I'd broadcast instead). But the ground has to be tilled pretty good beforehand, as it's made kind of light.

hillbillyfab

I've got one of those. We've used it going on 5+ years I'd say. It works good for what it is. Like stated above, it's made of aluminum and light so it requires a little down pressure when planting. Other than that it's been a good purchase and very useful.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Grnwing

I picked up a small one for the garden and been pleased with it. It works much better in a very well tilled dry soil. I did try and row plant about an acre of corn, it worked but not worth the extra effort walked 6+ miles going up and down rows planting and fertilizing.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Trying one this year. We share our garden over an extended family and it just keeps growing. A few years ago we thought it would be cool to grow a little popcorn! everyone loved it and wanted some! 2 100 foot rows grew each year. Last year we shelled 38 pounds of popcorn! This year we are planting 1/3 of an acre of popcorn! I pray this thing works well, if not we will be in the market for a three point hitch planter for the tractor.
Yep we have lost control...

Latest posts